42-24 owns and operates one of the largest radio networks in Tasmania with more than 50 radio facilities available for enterprise, government and carriers.
Wireless communications infrastructure is critical for delivering services to some of the hardest to reach places. 42-24 gives you access to the best available infrastructure and support services in the state. This infrastructure is ideal for mobile network operators, public utilities, government and large enterprises.
- Radio co-location licenses issued on a per apparatus basis, giving you flexibility to expand your network as demand required, available on 3 to 20-year terms.
- Flexible equipment co-location options include rack space in our existing huts (subject to availability) or ground space licenses for you to install your own facility.
- Grid power supply is available at all our major transmission sites, saving you the expense and complexity of running off-grid power systems.
- Fibre optic backhaul is available at all our major transmission sites, providing world-class backhaul solutions in remote locations, with speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- 24/7 unescorted site access is available.
- Our expert team of field engineers regularly maintain access roads and proactively inspect and maintain all aspects of our radio tower infrastructure and power supplies.
With our unparalleled network coverage, power supply and backhaul services, you can build the next generation of networks today.
- Our radio tower network supports some of the most critical infrastructure in Tasmania, including water, fire, police and other essential services. Our dedicated team of field technicians keep our facilities accessible and well-maintained year-round.
- Ideal for a range of uses including single carrier microwave backhaul, mobile networks, wireless broadband, two way radio, radio and television broadcasting, monitoring equipment and IoT networks. Site access licenses are issued per apparatus from six months to 20 years, depending on your specific requirements.
- Where available, we can hold your equipment in our highly secure and temperature-controlled equipment huts, reducing your deployment cost and limiting complexity.
Ground space license
- Customers requiring more equipment or their own secure facility can license ground space within the radio compound. Flexible site access licenses are available from six months to 20 years.
- All our radio facilities have permanent grid power, saving you from the significant costs and hassle of installing and maintaining an off-grid system.
Fibre and microwave backhaul
- A significant number of our radio sites are connected to our statewide fibre optic network. We offer services from 10Mbps to 200Gbps to co-location customers, giving you superior connectivity without the need to install and maintain your own backhaul solutions.
Add-on services to help protect your network: