We believe in the fair handling of personal information and have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles under Federal privacy legislation as the standard for the way we handle personal information.
- We’ll only collect personal information necessary for us to conduct our normal business
- We may use or disclose some of that information for our direct marketing purposes
- If the information is to be used for direct marketing purposes, you’ll be given the option of not receiving direct marketing materials
- We’ll ensure the information we keep is accurate, complete and secure
- You’re entitled to request access to the information we hold in relation to you and to have any inaccuracies corrected
Generally, personal information we hold is personal contact details for our customers. We use this information for financial, administrative and safety purposes such as the rendering of accounts, maintenance of infrastructure, and inspection of installations.
From time to time we may contract certain services relative to the supply and sale of services we provide. At all times we require all team members and/or contractors with access to your personal information to maintain confidentiality concerning that information.
If you wish to access your personal information we hold, or if you consider we’ve breached our privacy obligations to you, you should contact us immediately using one of the following options:
42-24 PO Box 606 MOONAH TAS 7009
Phone: 1800 650 779
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you request access to your personal information we’ll respond to your request as soon as possible.
Subject to the exceptions provided for in legislation, we won’t disclose your personal information to another person without your consent.
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. While reasonable care is taken to keep the content updated and correct, 42-24 makes no warranties of any kind about its accuracy, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.
42-24 accepts no liability arising from the information on this site, or on sites linked from this site, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
42-24 retains copyright for all of the content on this site; excepting the trademarks of other entities shown on the site, or other information used with permission of its owner(s).