Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of on-demand services without the need to house physical infrastructure.
42-24 has a range of cloud computing products to support your business environment.
Prefer the control of managing your own infrastructure? Our state-of-the-art, carrier-neutral data centres give you co-location services with industry-leading security, cooling and environmental control, fire suppression and power systems. Enjoy premium safety and security for your IT system.
Also known as Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), Private Cloud is a highly flexible, scalable, secure computing environment that can extend your business’s IT capabilities without a large upfront capital investment.
- Cost Effective – Can be entirely OPEX based with no significant upfront costs and a simplified ongoing fee inclusive of infrastructure, services, management, support and maintenance. Only pay for what you use and easily scale up or down as required.
- Flexible & scalable – Short provisioning times give you access to computing resources tailored to your specific requirements, at a fraction of the time and cost of deploying your own infrastructure.
- Secure – Our infrastructure is housed in state-of-the-art data centre facilities, giving you industry-leading security, cooling and environmental control, fire suppression and power systems. We manage the infrastructure so you don’t have to.
- Control – Our multitenant virtualisation platform gives you full control over your environment, ensuring your data is kept secure and private.
- Compliance – Unlike other cloud providers, all our infrastructure is located within the Australian mainland, giving you the confidence of data sovereignty.
- Connectivity – We offer an extensive range of connectivity options for accessing your private cloud environment.
- Performance – Powerful platform of highly available, synchronously replicated compute and all flash storage arrays to transform performance and efficiency and confidently run mission-critical services with platinum-level SLAs.
Our network provides highly reliable, private, fast and scalable connectivity to many public cloud providers.
If you want a direct connection from your business to Amazon, Google or Microsoft, or connect your private cloud to the public cloud, we have a solution for you.
We offer connection speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps, Layer 3 or Layer 2 protocols with transparent VLAN support. This service provides a private connection to your public cloud provider with traffic that isn’t routed over the unpredictable, vulnerable public internet.
Our presence in some of Australia largest mainland data centres allows us to give you a great connectivity solution.
We know there’s not always a single solution. Some businesses may find an advantage in a combination on-premises, private and public cloud systems. Our NetApp solution can give your business the best of all worlds.
Hybrid Cloud is a mixed computing, storage, and services environment made up of on-premises infrastructure, private cloud services, and one or more public clouds.
The key benefit of Hybrid Cloud infrastructure for businesses is agility. NetApp helps you build a modern Hybrid Cloud that unifies your infrastructure and frees your data to move where it needs to be, so your data-centric business can adapt and change direction quickly and stay ahead of the competition.