Our managed Wide Area Network (WAN) lets you connect multiple locations using any of our connectivity solutions, while we take care of the network.
The fully managed Layer-3 WAN allows you to connect two or more locations, including multiple branch offices or data centres.
Connection speeds range from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps, and we offer customised Quality of Service (QoS) so important traffic is prioritised.
Our highly secure Cisco MPLS network gives you uncompromised privacy and reliability, and with a team of highly skilled local technicians and industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLA), you can be confident you’re getting the best possible product, security and support for your organisation.
- Highly secure
- Private network
- Any connection technology
- Managed IP WAN
- Managed equipment
- BGP connections
- Static routing
- Local support
- Cisco MPLS Network
- Quality of Service
- Easily add new sites
- Connectivity options – 42-24 Managed WAN is available over any of our existing connectivity options, including Wavelength, Ethernet or nbnTM Enterprise Ethernet.
- Scalable bandwidth – Managed WAN speeds can be boosted to match the speed of the underlying technology, up to 10 Gbps.
- High-level security – We run a fully meshed Cisco MPLS Network, with private Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) for every managed WAN service, ensuring a completely private routing table exclusively for your network.
- QoS flexibility – Customers can specify their own Quality of Service requirements, allowing links to perform at maximum capacity without impairing important traffic like voice and video.
- Supported protocols – We support a range of protocols including BGP, OSPF and RIPv2.
- Static routing – Simplified network configuration is also available where site prefixes are statically routed, saving the complexity of additional dynamic protocols.
- Onsite installation – All supplied equipment comes pre-configured and tested, and our engineers can also help with physical installation where required.
- End-to-end network management – Our expert network engineers configure your Managed WAN environment and provide ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure you get the best possible reliability and performance.
- SLA – Our premium network allows us to offer some of the best products in the market, and to back them up with an industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Local support – Our network engineers are Tasmania-based and have intimate knowledge of the local network, ensuring your service is as reliable as possible and any issues resolved quickly.
- Availability – The network reach is unmatched in Tasmania. Our large fibre and radio network gives us superior coverage and better performance than any other carrier in the region.
Our telecommunications team provides specialist operational services and a wide range of commercial telecommunications carriage and data centre services to Tasmanian IT integrator, wholesale, corporate and government customers. Carriage services are provided on a highly available statewide telecommunications network operated and maintained 24/7 by 42-24’s NOC and cross-state field workforc
With more than fifty years engineering design experience and well over a combined 200 years of installation and maintenance experience in the Tasmanian telecommunications industry, our specialist team are extremely well-placed to meet the diverse requirements of our clients and are able to tailor solutions to individual business needs. We also have well-established relationships with quality local, interstate and overseas industry service providers and manufacturers.